Public College & University Transfer Guides

The SBOE recognizes the eligibility for transfer of credits from any institution whose regional or national accrediting agency is recognized by the USDE and CHEA.

Already attending a College or University but want to transfer to a Public College or University in Idaho? Click on the name of the school you are interested in attending to learn more.

For specific information on transferring credits, visit, or directly contact the school for their criteria on applicability of credits to any specific program of study.