Western Undergraduate Exchange

Under the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Program, undergraduate students from Idaho may enroll in participating institutions in other western states at a reduced tuition rate. For more information, contact Dana Kelly, State Board of Education, or see the Western Undergraduate Excange (WUE) page of the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE).