Student Complaint Procedures

Students are encouraged to work through their school’s internal grievance process to resolve any school disputes. If after completion of that process the issues have not been resolved, students may file a complaint with the appropriate agency.

  • Complaints regarding the violation of state laws or IDAPA rules related to private postsecondary education institutions and proprietary schools registration may be made to the Executive Director of the State Board of Education in accordance with the rules set forth under IDAPA, Complaints.

Complaint Form