The scholarship application site is currently down for upgrades and should reopen the week of 9/30-10/4.
Established by bequest from the estate of Alene M. Swindle, the Tschudy Family Scholarship provides scholarships to eligible graduates of Emmett High School who pursue an academic degree from an Idaho public four-year higher education institution.
Recipients of the Tschudy Family Scholarship are selected based on academic merit, integrity and financial need. Awards are $2,500 per year and renewable for up to five years of undergraduate study and two years of graduate study.
To qualify for the scholarship, a student must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an Idaho resident
- Be a graduating Emmett High School senior or have graduated within the last seven years from Emmett High School
- Enroll as a full-time academic student (at least 14 credit hours) at Boise State University, Idaho State University, Lewis-Clark State College, or the University of Idaho
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.6 or above
- Comply with all the provisions of the Tschudy Family Scholarship
- Submit scholarship application by February 15
- All applicants must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by February 15
For further details on eligibility and program administration please see the Tschudy Scholarship Guidelines.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, this application will be provided in alternate form upon request.