Public College & University Transfer Equivalency Guides

Already attending a College or University but want to transfer to a Public College or University in Idaho? Click on the name of the school you are interested in attending to learn more.

The SBOE recognizes the eligibility for transfer of credits from any institution whose regional or national accrediting agency is recognized by the USDE and CHEA. You should directly contact the school for their criteria on applicability of credits to any specific program of study.

Boise State University

College of Southern Idaho

College of Western Idaho

Eastern Idaho Technical College

Idaho State University

Lewis–Clark State College

North Idaho College

University of Idaho

For specific information on transfering credits, visit

Chief Academic Officer

Randall BrumfieldEmail

Administrative Assistant

Michelle Steffens Email

Transfer Credits


Download Acrobat Reader to view documents on this site

Like Idaho State Board of Education on Facebook Follow State Board of Education on Twitter