Complaint Procedures

Complaint Process for Idaho approved SARA Institutions

Student grievances must exhaust institution’s dispute resolution process. All complaints regarding student grades or conduct violations are governed by the institution and the laws of the institution’s home state.

If a student is not satisfied with the outcome of the institutional process, or if the issue is not resolved at the institutional level, the student may appeal to the Office of the State Board of Education.

Students who wish to appeal a SARA institution’s decision, must submit a formal student complaint form, and submit all appeals documentation to the Office of the State Board of Education at the address provided on complaint form.

Complaint Form

Office of the State Board Of Education

Attn: Private Postsecondary & Proprietary Schools
P.O. Box 83720
650 W. State Street, Suite 307
Boise, ID 83720-0037