Consumer Information- Private Postsecondary Education
Consider the following before investing in your postsecondary education:
- Verify that the institution is registered with the Idaho State Board of Education.
- Many employers will not recognize degrees from institutions which are not accredited by an agency recognized by the US Department of Education.
- Most accredited institutions will not award transfer credits for the courses completed at a non-accredited institution.
- Understand the total cost of the program.
- Understand the time required to complete the program.