GEAR UP Idaho Scholarship 1
The GEAR UP Idaho Scholarship 1 is available to students who participated in the early intervention component (7th-10th grade) of the GEAR UP program and will graduate in 2012, 2013 or 2014. Awards will range from $0 to the equivalent of that year’s maximum Pell grant award and is renewable for up to four years.
To qualify for the scholarship, a student must meet all of the following criteria:
- The GEAR UP Idaho Scholarship is available to students who participated in the GEAR UP program and will graduate in the years 2017 and 2018.
- Applicants must be less than 22 years old at the time they receive their first scholarship award.
- Applicants must possess a secondary school diploma or its recognized equivalent.
- Applicants must complete and submit the initial scholarship application prior to graduating from high school.
- Applicants must complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA priority deadline is on or before February 15 of the student’s graduation year.
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted for full-time enrollment in a program of undergraduate instruction at an eligible institution of higher education that is located within Idaho’s boundaries. Accepted institutions include any Idaho public, regionally accredited institution under the general supervision and governance of the Idaho State Board of Education and any private, non-profit, regionally accredited institution, as listed.
|North Idaho College||Idaho State University|
|Lewis-Clark State College||College of Western Idaho|
|College of Southern Idaho||College of Idaho|
|Eastern Idaho Technical College||Northwest Nazarene University|
|University of Idaho||BYU Idaho|
|Boise State University|
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, this application will be provided in alternate form upon request.