Tschudy Family Scholarship
The Tschudy Family Scholarship provides scholarships to outstanding students graduating from Emmett High School.
The award is $2,500 and is renewable for up to five years of undergraduate study and two years of graduate study. It is awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
To qualify for the scholarship, a student must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an Idaho resident
- Be a graduating Emmett High School senior or have graduated within the last seven years from Emmett High School
- Enroll as a full-time academic student (at least 14 credit hours) at BSU, ISU, LCSC or UI
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.6 or above
- Comply with all the provisions of the Tschudy Family Scholarship
- Submit scholarship application by February 15
- All applicants must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by February 15
For further details on eligibility and program administration please see the Tschudy Scholarship Guidelines.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, this application will be provided in alternate form upon request.